Skip to content
- To raise public awareness of the emotional, psychological, and physical health benefits to living in a pollution- and congestion-free environment that abides in close harmony with nature.
- To promote the development and use of fuels and technologies which press a minimal carbon/consumption footprint on the earth and her precious resources.
- To educate and encourage people to re-use, recycle, and use a green alternative whenever possible.
- To inform people about the long-term financial and health benefits in living at least a part-time green/organic lifestyle.
- To share the beauty of the world and mans’ responsible interaction with it.